Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Spartan Showing at Ink and Clay 35


This piece, "My Spartan" is the second piece in a series I call...In the Corner. This piece is being featured in the 35th annual Ink and Clay exhibition at the W. Keith and Janet Kellogg University Gallery from March 19 through May 2, 2009. This piece is for sale.


My In the Corner series is a compilation of vignettes where I hope to convey a message of how our behavior at times ought to send us...nose to the corner until we meet up with our attitudes.



Ink and Clay 35 is an exhibition of prints, ceramics and drawings juried by Christy Johnson director of the American Museum of Ceramic Art and Carolyn Peter director and curator of the Laband Art Gallery at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles.


1 comment:

  1. i love this piece ... can't wait to see the next and to keep following your work.

    ReplyDelete