Monday, September 21, 2009

New Week

Had a great week last week! Hubby had finished installing my new 240 outlet, the kiln got moved and is occupying its new home. The boat is back in the garage and everything fits! Great job honey! Still no camera so no pictures... However I have a great body of work in process and it's really exciting.

One piece I'm trying to get finished is a piece that's "hopefully" headed for Kibble and Bids. I'll get pictures as soon as I can. If I can manage finishing the piece -it will be so cool. The problem's I'm facing are time and difficulty. It's turning out to be more difficult than I had contemplated.

Well actually, I didn't really contemplate anything other than the finished product. I just jumped in and started building.... Wish me luck. kt

No comments:

Post a Comment